Anxiety is a fear response that protects us from harm, but can also prohibit us from completely experiencing the joys of life. Anxiety can feed itself and worsen over time. New behaviours and coping skills will reverse this process and allow you to find joy in new experiences and learn to cope with uncertainty and the fear of the future along with the strains of daily modern life.
- Distinguishing between rational good anxiety and irrational bad anxiety
- Identify the triggers of anxiety and understanding the causes of the fears
- Learn the deal with the physical sensations of fear
- Confronting your triggers and changing the outcome
- Creating new habits and learning to enjoy social interactions