Anger can be a good thing. It can give you a way to express negative feelings, or motivate you to find solutions to problems but excessive anger can cause problems. You may become so used to the feelings of anger that you don’t notice them but even if you aren’t aware of your anger, it influences how you behave. One of the greatest things you will ever achieve is learning anger management coping skills.
- Identify the root causes of anger
- Identify our triggers that lead to anger
- Understanding our anger response
- Understanding the impact anger has on us
- Breaking the cycle of anger
- Learning coping skills and health habits