A comprehensive, developmental program designed to assist individuals in making and implementing informed educational and occupational choices. A career guidance and counseling program develop an individual’s competencies in self-knowledge, educational and occupational exploration, and career planning.
- You clarify your career goals
- It helps you understand your career options.
- You gain support from an objective guide.
- You determine your strengths and weaknesses.
- You learn key skills.
- You broaden your perspective.
- You develop the right strategies.
- You gain job search support.